Best cafes and restaurants with outside seating – Bath city
Paper writings reviews really are an enjoyable way to refresh your memory in an old and cherished book. While reading the original…Read More
If you are a tourist in Bath city, you might find it very tricky and stressful to find a parking space and if you do the cost of parking might leave your pocket off a few quids.
However, this article will discuss the few parking spots that many tourist are not aware of. These are free council-run parking spaces that are designated, and they are very close to the city center.
These are not on-street parking, but rather the free council-run parking spaces that are dotted with little patches around.
Use these if you pop-in to the city to have a quick lunch or if you are popping in for a quick errand.
Here are the name of the streets with their postcode and approximately location. Sydney Road, alongside Sydney Gardens top tennis courts: up to four hours free parking!
If you can bag one of these free spaces (on both sides of the road) you may well feel you’ve hit the jackpot as there’s free parking for up to four hours!
But be warned these are in high demand.
1.Sydney Road, alongside Sydney Gardens Top Tennis Courts , BA2 6NS – up to 4 hours
2. Sydney Road (near the Holburne Museum entrance) BA2 6NS – up to two hours free parking.
3. Bathwick Hill near Tesco, BA2 4EN – up to two hours free parking
4. Raby Mews, BA2 4EJ – two hours
5. Sydney Wharf, BA2 4BG – four-hour parking slots!
6.Sydney Buildings, BA2 4BZ – There are parking bays there, but be careful not to park in Residents Only Parking Bays.
7. Beckford Road, BA2 6PF – before it leads to Warminster Road: there are a handful of free two hour parking spaces just before the road leading to Bathwick St Mary School.
8.Bathwick Street , BA2 6NZ – one hour parking spaces along this street.
9.Daniel Street, BA2 6ND – two hour slots available and as this street is round the corner from Pulteney Street are in a great location.
10.St John’s Road, BA1 3BN –two hour parking in special bays but make sure you don’t park in one for residents.
11. Pulteney Road, BA2 4HN – two hour free parking outside the Royal Oak pub plus some on the opposite side of the road.
12. Ferry Lane towards Spring Gardens Road, BA2 4HS – you’ll find free two hour parking slots but as they’re close to two schools can be busy